Last updated April 13, 2023
Thank you for your patronage. I hope you are happy with your purchase. However, if you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, you may return it to me for a full refund or an exchange. Please see below for more information on my return policy.
14-DAY COOL-OFF PERIOD
You may return your purchase for any reason within fourteen (14) days of the delivery date for a full refund, provided the purchase has not been consumed. The purchase must be returned in new, unused, unopened and originally sealed condition. Personalised products, such as signed books, cannot be returned without a VALID RETURN REASON. Electronic products, like eBooks, cannot be returned.
ALL OTHER RETURNS
All other returns must be postmarked within fourteen (14) days of the purchase date and be returned for a VALID RETURN REASON. All returned items must be in new, unused, unopened and originally sealed condition unless it was necessary to discover a valid reason for the return.
VALID RETURN REASONS
- Production faults which are outside of the scope of acceptable industry-standard deviations for print and paper quality, such as:
- more than .13″ (3.3 mm) margin deviation
- Cover image shifting or trim size deviation (book size) of more than 0.125″ (3.2mm)
- Colour waving or page waving that makes the text illegible
- Damages you can prove on receipt were sustained prior to or during shipping
The existence of extra white pages, spelling errors and grammatical mistakes are not production faults and consist of no valid return reason.
To return an item, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorisation (RMA) number and return shipping address. After receiving an RMA number, place the item securely in its original packaging, and mail your return to the return shipping address provided to you with the attention of:
Dark Eye Press
Your RMA #
Please note you will be responsible for all return shipping charges. We strongly recommend that you use a trackable method to mail your return.
After receiving your return and inspecting the condition of your item, we will process your return or exchange. Please allow at least seven (7) days from the receipt of your item to process your return or exchange. We will notify you by email when your return has been processed.
The following items cannot be returned or exchanged:
- Books and items that were on sale
- Books and printed material with defects that are within industry-standard margins of print and paper quality deviations. Some but not all of these industry standards are:
- A trim size deviating up to 0.125″ (3.2mm)
- Margins deviating up to .13″ (3.3 mm)
- Cover image shift deviating up to 0.125″ (3.2mm)
- Books and printed material which contain extra white pages
- Books and printed material that contain spelling errors or grammatical errors
- Personalised items, like signed books, unless they have a valid return reason
- For signed books, book signing and other personalisations, I use the name you provided on the billing form verbatim. Any spelling mistakes you make are your responsibility. I do not accept returns of a personalised product, for instance, a signed book, if the name you provided was spelt incorrectly.
If you have any questions concerning our return policy, please contact me at: email@example.com